Tuesday, October 8, 2013

I AM NOT PAT KANE, BUT I WISH I WAS

Well folks, in the interest of Pat Kane, the Captain will suspend activities for a while.  As I said in an earlier post, supporters of another blog and even the blogger has not mentioned a name that is a correct one, but I do this out of respect of Pat.  The posters of this other blog and most of them are the blogger’s own posts have tried to drag Pat down to their level.  Friends of mine who know Pat have nothing but the highest praise for him.  He stands behind his convictions and never wavers.  The lowest of posters probably don’t even know Kane and that is a shame.  So, since the other blogger has some sense of closure that I am not Pat Kane,  we will take a break and come back only if and when my posters feel it’s time to.


To Pat Kane, I’m sorry you and the names of other people have been bandied around as being Captain America, but no one will ever guess the real person, so keep up your good service work for the City.

4 comments:

  1. If the founding fathers had responded the way you have to one comment, where would we be? Oh that is right you are just a super hero not one of the protectors of the foundations of this country.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are correct, I thought long and hard about this because of the increase personal blather of a non involved person getting slammed at a higher degree than is normal. His name was getting increased negativity and with the internet being what it is today, I cannot justify having that happen. The people who post to a certain blog are the type of people that believe it or not is the blogger himself (who posts 75% of his posts), are political candidates and idiots without a sense of respect (outside of politics). I myself have said many things about our politician’s, but have had back up information or have gotten it from people that work side by side with these politicians or ex politicians or developers. So, I'm sorry you see it as a slap to you, I would not want 1 innocent person to go through the internet wringer that can happen and it has happened. The election results are already set, so it's a good time to take a breather. If it was just me, so what, but that would never happen as my disguise is as good as gold unless I get elected, except I have lost once before. The Captain

      Delete
  2. I've had many people ask me if I was Captain America. Too funny. You and I sound nothing alike but people lovvvvveeeee to gossip and make crap up. Keep up the good work. :) -

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry but you do not have correct informatiom. I have sent you stuff that I can back up and you never printed it.

    ReplyDelete

STOP THE INDOCTRINATION OF OUR CHILDREN SARATOGA SCHOOL BOARD

  AMANDA ELLITHORPE CONNIE WYTOWICH CHRISTINE KRASZEWSKI   This coming Tuesday May 18 th Saratogians will be voting for 3 members f...